An eb5 Blogger's Favorite Products and Beauty Tips
Hello there, it’s me, Kristen! I brainstorm and craft much of the content you see on the eb5 website, as well as the content that pops right inside of your inbox every now and then. My birthday is this Saturday. I turn 26. I have rounded the corner of my upper twenties. So a few of us in the office thought it would be fun to mix it up this week on the blog and share with you some of my favorite eb5 skincare products, as well as some of the beauty tips that I solemnly swear by. Enjoy!
My eb5 favorites:
- The eb5 product that really does it for me? The Vitamin C Serum. I use it each morning, prior to my moisturizer. (I use an Acne Clarifying Serum before bed.) My face is smooth and even. My face looks forward to it every morning when I hop out of bed.
- I love the Exfoliating AHA Cleansing Lotion! It’s so gentle, and works really well with a gently exfoliating electronic brush like the Clarisonic Mia! It uses AHA, not coarse scrubbing beads, to gently exfoliate. But using it with a Clarisonic twice a week makes my skin super smooth.
- I didn’t realize the benefits to treating your skin with nourishing, anti-aging ingredients until I started working for eb5. We shouldn't wait until our skin actually begins to age to use anti-aging skincare products. They should be used before signs of aging even appear. (I’m going to look great at my high school reunion.)
- I truly don’t think my skin has ever looked as good since I’ve started using eb5 skincare. It’s not only for maturing skin — it’s for all skin types of all ages! I've shared products with many friends who are my age, and they too, have fallen in love with these gentle products. They treat skin so very well.
Some of my best skincare tips:
- Never sleep in makeup. At the very least, have makeup wipes on hand at all times and use those to remove makeup before bed.
- Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize! Even if you think you don’t need to (because you have oily skin like me) it’s one of the most crucial steps in a healthy skincare routine.
- Drink water constantly. Besides its many other benefits, it’s amazing for your skin!
- Go makeup-less every now and then. Let your skin breathe and be naked!
- Wear sunscreen. No matter what. Sun damage is one of the most aggressive factors that lead to pre-mature aging of the skin.
- Keep your pillowcases washed! Dirty pillowcases lead to unsightly blemishes. Oil from our skin and hair come off on pillows. Once a week is ideal.
- Remove makeup before working out — I admittedly must get better at this.
Beauty products I couldn’t live without:
- Mascara — it's the one makeup product I would keep if I could only have one.
Ski Balm lip balm — I can't stand dry lips! This is the best lip balm I've ever used and it has SPF, so it's a win-win!
- Serums — I use two: eb5 Vitamin C Serum, (as mentioned earlier) and an Acne Clarifying Serum to keep blemishes at bay.
- A charcoal mask every once in a while to really clean out my pores. They feel so good after a long week!
- Oil blotting sheets — anyone who knows me, knows I use these a few times per day to remove slick and shiny oil from my face.
Have you tried my favorite eb5 products? If not, you're missing out!